Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Ridiculous Ruling

I am shocked by the court's ruling. The respondent's argument was weak and poorly delivered. I think that if a certain religion requires that a kirpan must be on the person, that it is unconstitutional for a school to take that away from them.  How can the court say otherwise.  If, by some slim chance, the kirpan was used as a weapon, that individual should be punished as opposed to the entire sikh religion. The court is wrong in every way and I am appalled that this case ended the way it did.  I have lost faith in our court system, these people were not meant to make important decisions such as this.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I respect other people’s religion, I believe that everyone should feel equal to each other. Majority, including myself, would not feel safe at school or work, knowing that there’s a little kid with a sharp object. The innocence of the boy is still not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel that way Mr. Cuccia.

    ReplyDelete